Monday, February 11, 2008

Plagiarism continued

Here is the deal. If you haven't figured it out so far, I am SOOOOOOO anti-plagiarism. Not simply because it is a criminal offense that can be taken to court, but because people actually think they can get away with it through fancy footwork and smooth talking.

People need to understand when someone throws out the term plagiarism, we are serious. It takes a lot of time and energy to document something like this. For that reason, if I catch someone with plagiarised material, I am VERY certain about it and I will not take it lightly.

So, this is my last thought on it (unless something else comes up).

If you copy ANYTHING from someone else, it is plagiarism, and it is theft. Stupidity, ignorance or anything else is no excuse. PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment