Sunday, April 6, 2008

It has been a great week

Hey, I got back to this in a shorter time this week! Yea me!

So, the week went well. My son got home from San Diego this week after spending some time with his grandfather. It is amazing how much the dynamics of the house change with one person missing.

Got the house cleaned extensively yesterday. That was an accomplishment. It did take several hours but it got done.

Had a fantastic job interview with one of the local community colleges. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Had a friend tell me that she and her husband are pregnant with their second kid. And along the same lines, we found out that my brother and his wife, after a 3 year wait, finally got their referral for their adoption of a little girl from China. Long wait but it was exciting.

As far as writing goes, we continually hear how well the Greyhaus Writers are doing. We just sold the rights to Michele Young's No Regrets to a Spanish Publisher. Bronwyn Scott's Pickpocket Countess and her online read are going like crazy! Kathryne Kennedy's Enchanting the Lady is doing well and the second is already up and ready to go with Dorchester.

What more can I add. It was a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment