Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One of those days

I'm hoping that today goes a bit better than yesterday. No, let me re-phrase that. Today will be better.

It wasn't that yesterday was awful, but there were just small things that kept popping up that made it a bit rough.

- We had a reject... but we had positive news from another editor
- I was behind a lot of slow traffic
- Things just felt like they didn't get accomplished... although as I look at it now, I did get a lot done.
- I kept finding things that I should have done... but in the end they got finished.

Let's go for a smoooooth day today.

2 comments:

  1. lol--babbling is good. Everyone needs to do it once in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but I have to say, I try desperately to always have a focus to my babbling.

    ReplyDelete