Today I was working though a pile of new proposals that had a ton of things to consider for new authors...
- Watch the manuscripts that are too large. 100K is fine. 300K in word count is too much.
- Claiming more than your story is... If you have connections such as Amy Tan, Cosmo Mag. and major publishers, why are you coming to me?
- Claiming I am in books or on websites that I am not.
- Saying one of my authors recommended you and they didn't
- Using my online form and then submitting the first three chapters when it tells you a small word count.
These were the major ones. I won't go into details but things to consider.