Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Thank You From The South Sound Titans

I am now working through the critiques for those of you that submitted stories to support the South Sound Titans Swim Club. Together, you raised over $500 for the team. During these tough ecomonic times, programs like this really struggle so every ounce of support they get is fantastic.

I will continue to read and comment on the submissions. As I complete the readings, I try to get right to the critique. As soon as it is done, I'll send it out from the same email you submitted the manuscript to. Keep an eye out for it. My goal is to be wrapped up with these by next weekend.

Still, I wanted to say thank you.

And yes, I am still waiting for one manuscript. Abby or Alan, make sure to send me a critique. I tried to contact you directly, but had a hard time finding a number.

Scott

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Scott. The fundraiser was a great idea and a good cause.

    ReplyDelete