Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Talk today

I'll be talking Romance and Women's fiction today. As of this moment, unless someone calls in early on in the show to take the discussion another way, I'll be looking at common mistakes writers make with submissions.

The show begins at 9:30 am PST today.

And, if you are planning on calling, call sooner into the show. We only have 30 minutes and there is a tendency for people to call with only a couple of minutes left.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/greyhaus/2010/09/07/talking-romance-and-womens-fiction

1 comment:

  1. My work schedule did not allow me to listen to this discussion. I am wondering roughly how many of that mountain (1000) of submissions you consider to be commercially acceptable, as in books that are ready to go and readily saleable (ho ho) to a publisher. How any, if any, might you accept for representation at Greyhaus?

    ReplyDelete