Thursday, April 19, 2012

Calling All Published Authors - Guest Blogging Opportunity

In all honesty, as agents (and editors too) there are only so many ways we can make suggestions on how to make it in this business. The reality is that sometimes, the best advice can come from the people in the trenches. So, with that in mind, I want to open this up to you (whether or not you are a Greyhaus author).

Tell us your story! Give us the advice that you wish you had when you were starting out, or some of the lessons you have learned so far.

If you are interested in this, send me an email at scott@greyhausagency.com. In the subject line write BLOG PROPOSAL.

In the proposal query, tell me about your writing (# of books, publisher, genre). Also, tell me something that you think you would like to blog about.

If selected, I will post your blog post, you can respond to any comments that come in, and certainly, have a chance to link the post to your upcoming book releases.

No, Not everyone will be selected.
Yes, if this is successful, I will make this a running element of this blog.
No, you do not need to be a Greyhaus author (but if you are looking and I like your writing... we can talk)
Yes, you can have give-aways/contests.
Yes, you can respond to questions.
Yes, if selected, you can blog at a later date for another book if you want to.

Scott

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Scott! I'm looking forward to seeing the entrants and participating myself.

    ReplyDelete