Monday, April 23, 2012

A New Greyhaus Venture

With so many agents and editors moving to a more instant messaging approach to how they educate authors, I realized that we will be losing out on a great resource for writers. While using the instant messaging services such as Twitter or Facebook is fine, in most cases the information we gain only happens if and when you are online. So, with that in mind, I want to see what I can do to help out at Greyhaus. The goal is simple. I am going to establish a resource library here at Greyhaus. Here you will find articles, potentially podcasts, weblinks and so forth created by authors for authors. I will be looking for material about the writing craft, synopsis and query letter writing, character development and so forth. Authors writing articles will have their names attached to the articles as well as links to their own websites Any weblinks added cannot be for advertising purposes and be sites that provide an educational resource for authors. The plan is that I will begin assembling the site during the summer. Writers wishing to participate should send an e-mail proposal to me at the agency. In the subject line, please write Resource Library Proposal. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment