That's right, you have to get it into the hands of the people who will publish your book.
But what if they say no?
For many authors those last six words are the only things standing in between them and that dream they have of seeing their writing published.
This business is all about taking risks, but you have to take the risks sometimes if you want to achieve. You might think swimming looks fun, but until you get into the pool, you will never know.
- for those of you who have a project all finished, but you "just aren't ready because you want to tweak it more.
- for those of you who have that list of agents and haven't written the query letter.
- for those of you who want to venture into self-publishing but haven't hit the 'SUBMIT' button on that publishing website.
- for those of you who have a partial and haven't sent it to a contest
- for those of you who haven't attended a conference because you don't feel you are a good enough writer.
- ...and for those of you who have a story to tell and haven't started those opening pages.
It is time to get moving and take that risk. So what if they say no, you can always try again!
Stay motivated and you will do it!