Saturday, August 2, 2014

Greyhaus Offers Educational Videos Now!

When Greyhaus opened in 2003, one of the goals was to extend educational opportunities for writers. Greyhaus has now expanded into small video presentations.

At this time, there are only two videos, one on pitching and the other on query letters, but more will show up in the coming months. The goal is to simplify some of the confusing things about publishing and writing.

Make sure to send me some potential ideas that you would like to hear about in videos.

Greyhaus Literary Agency Educational Videos

Remember also that I am available to visit with your writing groups or even creative writing classrooms. If you are on a low budget, Greyhaus does offer SKYPE presentations and SKYPE pitches. It is an easy set-up and I can guide you through that process.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for creating these videos! They are a terrific help. Will there be links to these videos on your website or on the side menu of your blog or somewhere??? I know I'll want to review them and I'm afraid I'll forget how to find them. Kate M.

    ReplyDelete