So answer me this....
- Why is it that authors, who have Ph.Ds and are writing books on "well researched topics" would submit their non-fiction work to the Greyhaus Literary Agency that only represents romance and women's fiction???
- Why is it that authors, who are supposedly smart enough to write a novel length text, will submit stories using an online form that states the minimum word count required will still proceed to submit something far below that amount?
- Why will authors submit stories to editors who, in their submission guidelines state they only take submissions from agents?
- Why will authors send projects to the same editor and agent, after being rejected because it isn't the right genre, and then send a similar project?
- Why will authors sign up for pitch sessions at conferences with editors and agents with projects the editors and agents aren't acquiring after it is posted in conference paperwork and the information is online?
- Why do writers accuse the editors and agents for not being open to new projects when they do all of the things I asked about above?
Sorry for the rant today, but I felt the need for a real big Blog Flog Today!