Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Those Uncontrollable Factors, Part 2

I found it interesting that yesterday, I wrote about those factors that will often get in the way of things you want to do. Well, that certainly does happen, and it happened here at Greyhaus Literary Agency.

I try to make it to the National RWA Convention at least every other year. This year, because it was here on the west coast, I was really excited. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I am not going to make it this year. For someone like me, who loves the conference, this is really frustrating.

Due to family issues with no one there to be with the kids during the time I would be at the conference (and add in a foreign exchange student), I will have to put off going to the conference this year and look forward to the 2017 conference.

I will provide a few more updates as we get closer for those of you who might have been wishing to get together and chat about your books or even to pitch stories.

Although I will not be there, I am still open for pitches and look forward to meeting with you either in 2017 or before that time if you chapter is interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment