Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Upcoming Conference

I am so looking forward to working with the writers attending the Seattle Writing Workshop this weekend. THE CONFERENCE INFORMATION

A couple of quick notes:
  1. If you are signed up to pitch to me, make sure to visit my blog.
  2. I am presenting about writing and pitching romance, BUT what I am talking about WILL extend to other genres.
  3. If you are just hanging out, make sure to come and see me.

And finally, I am attending this conference because someone invited me. I ONLY attend conferences and meet with writing groups by invitation (with the exception of the Romance Writers of America).


HINT: I can come and see your group!

PS. If you are not signed up, please let me know and I might be able to meet with you after the conference. There are a lot of cool places to meet in Bellevue!

No comments:

Post a Comment