Friday, May 29, 2020

Invitation Only Romance/WF Plotting Workshop

Here is a great chance for romance writers!

I will be running a Zoom Romance Plotting/Planning workshop on June 3rd at 12:00 pm PT.

This is by invitation only and space will be limited to no more that 20 writers. This will be done by a lottery system.

To be considered, send an email to the agency scott@greyhausagency.com

In the subject line, write WORKSHOP INVITATION LOTTERY

In the body of the email, include the following:
  1. Your name
  2. Your accurate email
  3. The current genre you are writing
  4. The RWA Chapter you write with if you are with the RWA
The deadline for being considered will be Monday, June 1 at 2 pm PT.


NOTE: This is not a chance to pitch your story. This is also only for writers of romance and women's fiction.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful Plotting Workshop. I have just finished plotting my next Women's Fiction book. Despite the microphone not working on my main computer, I am glad my laptop worked. Thank you from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete