Saturday, October 27, 2007

My wish list for the coming year

O.K., I've been thinking about list of things that I want to see happen in the coming year. No this is in no way my resolutions, I am one that can never stick to those although I really do envy those people that can.

This is a list of the things that I would love to see happen. Some of them are things I can control and others really are in the hands of other people, but heck, I figure is you throw the throughts out there, it might cause some dynamic shift in the time space continuum and alter the thoughts of others.

So, here goes...
  • Really hoping to end up presening a ton of sessions at RWA Nationals this year. Hey, I sent in 5 proposals so something has to stick.
  • Would love to get out to more conferences this year to not just listen to pitches, but to speak and to lead sessions. (Australia, Hawaii, that really killer boat cruise, the Women's Fiction conference in Italy...) Hey, a guy has to think big, right?
  • I am completely fascinated by running on-line courses and seminars, but I just have to work out the glitches in my head to make them work. Sure, I'd love to help out other people who have them established (hint) but I'd love to fire up my own program.
  • See a couple of my authors all gussied up in San Francisco accepting the RITA (although a nomination would be equally as good).
  • Work more from home and be able to spend more time with my kids.
  • Make more money
  • Get an article into a couple of writing magazines. Along the same lines, I'd love to have a column in one of those magazines.

Yeah, that list looks pretty good. Now to print it off, put it over my desk (and maybe attach one to a balloon or two and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment