I know that for myself, I have a stack of things that HAVE to get done and somewhere in the middle of this, I still have to be social!
So, the to do list for Scott this break... (ta da)
- Clean desk (yes I know I have been saying this for a while)
- Wrap up all submissions that have trickled in.
- Finish reading and critiquing current Greyhaus authors WIP's
- Get a few submissions out to editors
- Wrap up some collegiate paperwork (4 major projects there)
- Write 4 articles for the Georgia RWA Newsletter (You will have them before Dec. 31!)
- Would love to finish up the manuscript I'm editing of my own but that may be for a later "break".
So, I challenge all of you out there.
Do you have a "to do list". Make sure it involves your craft!
Merry Christmas all