Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 is coming

First of all, sorry for the delay in getting a post up. I have been really bad about getting to the computer. Even the emails have been piling up.

As 2008 approaches, I am looking forward to a lot of great things. Greyhaus will do amazing things. I have a lot of projects around the house I want to see finished. I should be wrapping up my judges certification for USA Swimming and I am sure there will be a lot of traveling in the works.

Another big project I have for Greyhaus is to begin work on a workbook for writers to better prepare people for the publishing world. All I have seen in the past is a lot of the same old stuff and I think that many writers need something new. So, with that said, I have to carve out a bit more time in my already busy schedule to put that together.

Hopefully each of you will be coming up with some great goals for the new year!

I wish you all the best.

Now, I'm off to bed! Ugh, I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment