Friday, February 1, 2008

6 am and what's on the agenda

Like usual, I am looking ahead to this weekend to see what will be going on. Of course, there is really no chance that I'll be getting a weekend free.

At this time, I've got a lot of the agency things to prep. Manuscripts to go out on Monday morning, prepping for the Novel Writing class I'm teaching every Tuesday, and a stack of submissions to get responses out for. (yes, I have read those you all sent, I have notes on them, I just need time to respond. And that includes the e-queries).

Going to also resume the search for airfare for my trip in Sept. as well.

I'm tossing this back out there as well. For those writing groups that are interested in having me come and speak, send me an e-mail. I have an open offer out there for all of you! Just call!

Now, I'm off for another cup of coffee and get moving with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment