Thursday, May 8, 2008

6:00 am and now what?

O.K. time to get up and get writing.
It's now 6:19 am and we're moving on with our day. On the agenda?
I'm madly working on that Marketing Your Fiction Novel Class. Remember that we'll be starting that in July so make sure to get those registrations in.
Submission pile is getting smaller but I see the end (until the mail shows up).
Continue to monitor the Brenda Novak Auction. I've now lost out on all of the bids and not sure if I can keep up with the mad pace. Still, I have my eye on a couple that I may jump back in on. (Oh, by the way, for those of you following the links, if you do a little research one of the lunch with an author items might get you closer to talking to an agent who will likely be with the author at lunch...??????)

No comments:

Post a Comment