Thursday, June 3, 2010

BLOG FLOG!





I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.


To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.


If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.


Click the link below to fill out the request:


So sorry people but I am not doing this! If you sent me a submission, you should have put me on the safe list! If you sent me a submission on
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:32 PM via my form page, and it was a project of 40,000 words, you might want to check your spam folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment