Sunday, January 29, 2012

Help Out USA Swimming Swimmers and Their Team!

Anyone interested in helping out a USA Swimming team - this link is for you.




Three kids (yes they are mine) getting ready to do their swim-a-thon this year for USA Swimming. All of the money raised goes to things such as pool maintainance and the essential runnings of the team.

I know they would love to have your assistance on this one. Any amount would be a great help.

Thanks in advance from a dad of three great kids!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. As a life-long swimmer (I swam from nine years old with a club, went to Junior Olympics at age 13, and then went I entered high school I swam for the team until my senior year) I would LOVE to support fellow swimmers.

    However, I use Paypal and didn't see that form as a payment option? Is there a way to add Paypal?

    Christi Corbett
    christicorbett (at) gmail (dot) com

    PS. I swam against your kids' team...they were tough!

    ReplyDelete