Friday, August 1, 2014

Greyhaus Will Reopen to LIMITED Submission on Aug.4

Beginning Aug. 4, I will re-open to submissions on a limited basic.The Greyhaus Webpage 

Greyhaus continues to represent only romance and women's fiction. If you are unclear what these genres are, please take the time to review the submission guidelines on my website for more information. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

At this time, I will only be acquiring titles that would fit with the Harlequin lines. If you are not writing for the category/series lines, please do not submit yet. I will be opening things up to single title authors hopefully in September.

I do encourage you to do your research and make sure you know the genre you want to write for. It is not up to me to figure it out for you.

Please also note that I would want submissions using only the HARLEQUIN form found on the CONTACT page of Greyhaus. This will make your life and my life a lot easier to get these projects through the early stages of the query process. CONTACT US PAGE

I look forward to hearing from all of you authors really wishing to write for Harlequin. Also, if you are currently writing for Harlequin and wish to begin with Agent representation, certainly contact me as well. Just let me know in the Additional Information text box that you are writing for them right now!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome news! I'm very excited for this opportunity. I checked out your agency a few months ago and was disappointed that you weren't accepting submissions. I do have a question for you though, because I don't want to waste your time. On your submission guideline page, you state you do not represent Single Title Inspirational Fiction. Does that include the Love Inspired line of Harlequin? My first manuscript is targeted at the Love Inspired line but most of my others are more along the Heartwarming series line. Thank you in advance for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do represent Love Inspired. I just don't represent single title due to the fact that the inspirational market for single title can be often very difficult to navigate.

    ReplyDelete