Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Conference Opportunities and More

This one is going to be a quick post. Please, however, pass this on to your conference coordinators and boards of your writing chapter.

I am available to come to your conferences to teach workshops, provide critiques and listen to pitches. All you have to do is invite me. I know some agents invite themselves to conferences, but my approach is a bit different. I leave it up to conferences who want me, not the other way around. 

I don't charge speaking fees.

I only ask for assistance with hotel expenses and travel if this requires an over-night trip. 

If you are a local writing organization here in Washington, remember that you get a big time discount. Since I am local, I can get to you without having a chapter worry about hotel and travel expenses. 

For the larger national organizations, I am also available to provide longer workshops and bigger presentations (Yes, this means you Romance Writers of America and Pacific Northwest Writers Association). Again, all you have to do is ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment