Sunday, March 31, 2024

Workshops Galore

Just wanted to remind all of you that I teach workshops. When I established the agency, I felt that it was important to not just represent authors, but to continue teaching. I truly believe the only way we can make romance and women's fiction a stronger genre is to educate new authors as well as promoting continual learning from established authors. 

If you are a member of a writing organization, a conference coordinator, or a member of your writing chapter's leadership, know that I am here for you! And here is a BIG thing to keep in mind. I DO NOT CHARGE SPEAKING FEES!!!! If you are a local chapter (Washington, Oregon, BC, and Idaho) I can always make it a single day trip. If I do have to travel longer distances, all I ask is to help out with hotel and air. I got the rest for you!

I love to attend conferences and meet with authors at their monthly meetings in person. When I do that, I am not just there to give a quick talk and move on. If I am there, have me work! Give a talk, teach a workshop, help with critiques and take pitches.

If you just need to meet via Zoom, I am here for you as well.

Just a couple of things to know. I won't invite myself. You know I am here for you. I figure, if you want me, you can reach out. All I can do is offer. So, with that said, here are some great upcoming events I will be doing.

  • Romance Writers of America - Traditional Author Weekend
  • Seattle Writer's Workshop
  • Southwest Washington Writer's Conference
  • First Coast Romance Writers
  • Write in the Harbor with Tacoma Community College
And yes, I have a ton of writing chapters that I am judging contests for.

So, what are you waiting for? Email me at the agency and we can see what I can do for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment